Friday, January 26, 2007

Inappropriate Terrorist Jokes

To Whom It May Concern,

I sit here tonight with only hours to go before I depart the country. I will be travelling to the US of A for a short sightseeing holiday with my brother.

I have neglected this blog over the past couple of weeks for many reasons, the main one being my paralysing laziness. My lack of posting in no way indicates a new found sanity- quite the opposite. I have been crazier then ever, and as always my inner turmoil has provided me with countless opportunities to blog. I've actually half written about 8 posts, but I'm hesitant to finish and upload them for your viewing pleasure, they are completely manic and incomprehensible.

When I return in a few short weeks hopefully I'll be in the right frame of mind to share my thoughts again.

That's it for now, if I can manage to refrain from making inappropriate terrorist jokes I should be back by the end of February.

Peace, love and dolphins.


...Michael

Dolphins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate dolphins more than Nazis. Once they figure out how to hold guns, we're screwed. All the best with the trip, and remember, Jesus never sent me a postcard from the US. He's dead now. I'll let you make the connection.

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and come home so I can reveal myself to you!

With love,

Your secret admirer.