Monday, July 23, 2007

Intense Sarcasm

Dear Readers (all 4.3 of you),

It took me forever and then an extra hour to churn out that last superb post about my desire to wear cool clothes. (Note the intense sarcasm.) Lately my efforts to sit down and write have not been very successful.

It’s a shame to end with such a beige post but I’m going to be taking a break from blogging.

I’m very busy at the moment trying to find my marbles.

I’ll be back soon or possibly soon-ish, I haven’t decided yet.

x
Michael Who?


I went to see the Guggenheim Collection at the National Gallery of Victoria and saw, among other things, Felix Gonzalez-Torres' "Untitled (Public Opinion)" which is a continually replenished 300kg-pile of cellophane wrapped licorice candy. It was tasty.

6 comments:

Anthony said...

Noooooooooooo!!

Oh wait... Mmmm licorice... pardon me, Ive got some candy to buy.

RRP said...

1.30am, huh? i bet you were just hitting your stride.

come back soon. will miss reading what shenanigans you get up to.

if only there was some other way...

Evol Kween said...

Dude come back soon. I love your insightful, ironic, personal but brilliantly sarcastic writing. GEt out there, find ya marbles and get bac k to the blogosphere.

And at least keep reading MY blog!

Anonymous said...

glad to meet you at the bloggers meet today.

Thanks for the insight about the guggenheim...I will go this week.

Cheers, Paul

Anonymous said...

Gah!
Haven't read your blog in a long while (since your last hiatus) but wanted to say thanks. You just got me through the 5th hour of my 8 hour wait at Heathrow Airport Transit Lounge. Shame there's no more...hint officially dropped.

Evol Kween said...

OMG - you hvae to tell me what the Bloc Party guys are like?!!!!!!!!!!