Monday, August 14, 2006

Everyone Dies

A am a changed man. I managed to keep away from the blog during my critical assignment period.

I resisted the urge to write about numerous things, like the fact that my mobile phone is a piece of s*** (never buy a phone from e-bay), and the joys of cutting my toenails (I think I actually wore out a set of nail clippers.) Don't be fooled, I still did a lot of procrastinating- it just didn't involve any blogging.

Those of you who know me well will be aware of my love for 'stuff', and more specifically my love for 'free stuff'. This weekend I was lucky enough to be given free tickets to the theatre, which provided me the perfect opportunity to abandon my studies for a couple of hours and still feel like I was being intellectual, how is this possible you ask? I saw me some Shakespeare on the Saturday! I went to see the Bell Shakespeare Company's production of 'The Tempest' and I loved it, but more importantly I actually understood it without having to read the idiots guide.

I've always liked Shakespeare, the stories are so juicy. Take for example Macbeth, its basically The Bold & The Beautiful without the daytime censorship. Hamlet is even better, everyone dies! Death is so much better when its happens repeatedly and in quick succession.

After seeing 'The Tempest' I was telling a friend (loose interpretation of the word) about my love for the juicy/slutty/violent nature of Shakespeare and suddenly he began to berate me for my, and I quote;

"...Over simplified uneducated interpretation of classic literature..."

He went on that I,

"...Only appreciate the lowest common denominator in humour."

Then added that,

"Being crass and childish wouldn't get me through life."

and finished with,

"Ner ner ne ner ner," ...or something like that.

I didn't reply. I just smiled and nodded, poor guy is obviously suffering the crippling after effects of having and incestuous relationship with his father.

So in the spirit of that conversation I present to you the following clip entitled,

"Grandma Teaches Us How To Give Head."

Enjoy.



'Great quantities of saliva'. That was educational.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That friend is a moron, not everyone needs to understand the underlying connotations of Shakespeare to appreciate it.

But now, Dr Sue Johansson... now THATS class! I love Dr Sue! Just wait until the day she uses the dolls behind her or flops out a 12" dildo! Pure Gold.

Anonymous said...

omg that woman is someones grandmother and someones mother!!!! poor bastards.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally grossed out. No one is allowed to use the word saliva in my presence, EVER AGAIN!