Friday, August 25, 2006

Put Down The Chicken Wing

Let me begin by stating the obvious- I'm a thin guy.

I need to take a moment to address the ugly-slut-salesgirl who recently told me,

"...if a size 28 pair of jeans are too big you must be anorexic..."

I hope you choke on a chicken bone, I hope the bone cuts into your throat, I hope the ambulance called for you breaks down, and I hope you die a slow painful death on your kitchen floor surrounded by the KFC Family Feast you were eating all by yourself.

Its not ok for me to tell an overweight person to "Put down the chicken wing", and I would never dream of doing that. So why do people feel that's its ok to tell me that I look sick and should be eating more. I eat plenty you nosy c***s.

The only person who can tell me to eat more is my Nonna because she carries a flick knife and I really don't want to mess with her.

I just needed to get that out of my system.


"I'll take the large bucket of cholesterol and a small diet coke."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, that should really be a bucket of PFK... but anyways...
But more importantly, fuck that fucking face girl, she dont know shit!

Anonymous said...

!! Diet coke?? Michael, has knowing me taught you *nothing*? We sell Pepsi at Kentucky Fried Rat!!