Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's A Miracle

It’s over.

My semester has finally finished, and I just endured what was possibly the most stressful week of my year so far. Now all that’s left to do is hand in the MASSIVE assignment that I finished literally seconds ago.

There is something so gratifying about pressing print after completing an epic 35 page assignment, the only thing I can compare it too is taking a leak after holding it in on a long car trip- although that doesn’t really encompass the joyous feeling, or highlight the significance of the occasion. As the last page slid out of the printer I felt the sudden urge to sprinkle holy water around the room- which probably wouldn’t have been out of place considering the fact that my piece of s*** printer managed to get through a whole assignment without chewing up half a ream of paper- now thats a f***ing miracle.

Now that I’m officially on holidays I’ll have time to go to church. I worship at the altar of daytime television- all kneel before out lord and savior Oprah Winfrey.


You dont want to know how long I just spent looking at pictures of Oprah trying to find this.

No comments: