Saturday, June 17, 2006

Whiskers


Young Michael had such a bad case of the munchies that even the cat food began to look like a good option.


I would like to point out that I am not really unconscious in this photo, it was completely staged. My cousins and I thought we would take some stupid photos in an effort to make the party look more outrageous than it actually was. Little did we know that there was no need to set up crazy photos because as the night wore on we all naturally embarrassed and incriminated ourselves in various ways. And it is all captured on film.

The more outrageous photos can not be shown here due to a sacred cousin oath that was taken that evening, also I wish to avoid any legal proceedings that may arise from the publication of said photos. Quick word of advice, never try to climb into an oven when you are drunk; actually that piece of advice also applies when you are sober.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pussy sure tastes good! Ha!