Sunday, July 09, 2006

Dot Point Stupidity

I have just spent the last hour and a half writing the most boring and incoherent blog post ever. It's really hard to produce a follow up to my last post- unfortunately its not every day you are involved in tram related violence!

After 7 days of only getting small amounts of sleep and doing WAY to much self- indulgent thinking, (Translation: Wallowing in self pity), it seems that everything I try to write at the moment turns into an analysis of bad decisions that I've made in the past week. So rather than subjecting you to a 10,000 word essay I have edited my stupidity into to dot points.

Examples of some questionable decisions I have made in the past week include:

- Trying to give myself a haircut with a handheld mirror and kitchen scissors.
- Pointing out to my mother that she hasn't cooked a good meal in weeks.
- Attempting to complete 300 sit-ups immediately after eating approximately 2kg's of spaghetti and drinking half a bottle of wine.
- Unsuccessfully limbo-ing under a bridge made by two people's legs in a nightclub.


And most recently,

- Deciding to walk (alone) from Collingwood to Flinders St Station at 1am on a Saturday night/Sunday morning to catch a cab. (I clearly didn't learn my lesson after the Route 59 incident.)

I don't need to document the consequences that followed each of these misguided decisions- you can safely assume a high level of unpleasantness for all the examples. The sheer stupidity of each action speaks for itself.

I hope you enjoyed the idiot's guide to being an idiot. Hopefully I'll be back with a less idiotic post in the near future.

My assistant struggled to file the original un-edited version of this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I think I've learnt more about you in your blog than our 3hour trek to Never Never and the land of Glazed Donuts.

Limbo eh? And you said you were bored... Ha! I will never believe you coy stories again!

FEMBOTanist said...

Tell me you had a good time on Saturday night!!!!!