Saturday, July 15, 2006

Legal Action

I will be taking legal action against the producers of the movie 'Saw 3'. An unauthorised photo of me has somehow made its way to those responsible for creating this new promotional poster for the film.



In other tooth related news I have managed to trick my orthodontist into speeding up the process of fixing my teeth/jaws. Through some clever appointment cancellations and re-bookings I cut down the recommended 'healing' time by almost two weeks. Then last week I managed to come out of a 'check up' and squeeze myself in for my first 'braces preparation' appointment later that day, one more week cut out. My overall goal is to be on the operating table for operation number two at least a month before scheduled. So far I am on target.

Michael - 1

Othodontist - 0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Altough I am happy to say I have no experience with bone breaking operations, I have to question the wisdom of removing 'healing time', as you put it, from your schedule.
I do however have quite some experience with braces. Rest assured, I believe braces make the world a better place. Not only do they repair the unsightly results of wonky genetics, they make the world a happier place.
Keep in mind I say 'the world', not 'you'. Basically the braces will make you miserable. And when the pain begins to fade - oh look! You've got a tightening appointment! Huzzah!
Back to my theory, the braces give you unrelenting jaw pain and headaches for several years, the constant pain sharpens your sense of humour to something sharper than your posh aunt's criticisms at christmas, thus everyone you know laughs and the world is a better place. Violá.

Good luck!