Monday, July 24, 2006

S.eeking M.ore S.anity

As you may or may not have noticed I have added a fancy image to the top of my blog. I hope you appreciate the effort I went to- I'll have you know that I actually scanned in a screwed up piece of paper to create that graphic.

The more observant readers will also note that the image has changed slightly as of today. In my first attempt to upload the new heading I subconsciously left out the 'mental illness' section of the tag line, this was purely a coincidence however one reader pointed out my omission- and demanded that it be added immediately. I was offended at first, but then I realised that my dear friend had a good point, let me explain.

So fragile are my emotions that when I accidentally deleted my all the stored SMS messages from my mobile phone yesterday I actually shed a tear. Not the best indication of a strong grip on ones sanity- I mean the cure for cancer wasn't embedded in a bunch of 4 line text messages, there is no cultural significance in the way I choose substitute the @ symbol for the word 'at', and there were no moments of literary brilliance contained within drunken messages sent at 3am. So what was the real loss? Sadly, now there is no concrete evidence that I actually have friends, but I'll get over that. As a result of this self analysis the 'mental illness' tag has returned to the top of the blog and I have decided to work on my issues- by work on my issues I mean stop acting like a frekkin' lunatic.

Luckily I didn't delete the video of the funny little hampster that screams profanity, that would have been a real tragedy.

I Googled 'Crazy Guy' - to find this picture. Sometimes they get it so right its scary... very scary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont put your self down too much..................................................................
i bet your not crazy!

Anonymous said...

If you do ever lose the hamster let me know. I've still got it ;)