Friday, July 28, 2006

Violent Hand Gestures

I have a propensity to constantly describe myself as crazy, mentally unbalanced, emotionally unstable etc- all of which I believe are accurate descriptions depending what time of day you talk to me. However, from this moment forth I shall refer to craziness as "Beyonce and Celine" moments.

REASON #1: Beyonce Video Clip

I actually love this clip, its like a promotional video for lunatics. Who would have thought that a record company would agree to such a fantastically erratic video clip for a major international pop star like Beyonce. When I heard her new single 'Deja Vu' I was expecting the typical booty busting dance clip, I severely underestimated Ms.B. This clip has it all- some crazy Shakira'esque re-growth, running aimlessly through a field, the ugliest couture clothing I have ever seen, dance moves that replicate an epileptic fit, and general Beyonce lunacy. Perfect.




REASON #2: Celine Dion Interview.

Celine Dion is f***ing bonkers. I totally agree with the point she is trying to make in this interview- and I just love her even more for the melodramatic and incoherent delivery. Watch out for the violent hand gestures. Crazy b****.




In summary, insanity is the new black.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF? BEYONCE'S DANCE ROUTINE IS BUCK WILD & CELINE LOOKS LIKE SHE POPPED A SERIOUS NUMBER OF PILLS BEFORE THAT INTERVIEW!

Anonymous said...

"They see the heliscopsters and they wave"