Thursday, July 06, 2006

Michael Brody

I must send my friend Emma a basket of fruit. Her educational blog alerted me to this wonderful site where you can upload an image of yourself and use "State of the Art Face Recognition Technology" to determine which celebrity you look like. I love using complex technology for my own childish amusement.

I uploaded a photo of myself hoping that the results would give me the confidence boost I desperately needed having just seen myself in the mirror after being abruptly awoken from an afternoon nap. The results were- well- lets take a look at them one by one. Let me just say for the record that these results are not forged, "I am prepared to swear on a box of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts."

My best match, coming in at 74%, is Rachel Weisz. I'm not sure that I look much like her- and I'm not sure how I feel being told that I look like a girl, but I suppose at least I look like a hot girl. An Oscar winning hot girl!

Ahh, this is more like it, Clearly I bear a striking resemblance to former N*Sync member Justin Timberlake. Those long days spent rehearsing the dance steps to 'Bye Bye Bye' may come in handy should I ever want to join an N*Sync tribute band.


Madonna, 64%? Is this some kind of sick joke about the gap between my teeth? It's not natural ok, I had a frekkin jaw operation- the gap is closing!

Finally technology got it right. The website says I bear a 57% resemblance to Adam Brody. *Sigh* That's enough for me to walk away from this experiment with a smile on my face. For the record I would turn straight to be with Rachel Bilson.


Use the link below to try this for yourself, leave your results in the comments section.

Be honest- unless you are told you look like Paula Abdul, in that case I don't want to know about it.

FACE RECOGNITION WEBSITE

2 comments:

FEMBOTanist said...

Im totally happy with my Kathy Bates/Mischa Barton face combo!

I wonder which red headed she-devil we know would match up well with satan?

Anonymous said...

I blame the bad photo I submitted for my obviously inaccurate results:

- Sofia Coppola 68%
- Andie MacDowell 62%

I'm horrified.